Gadgets xperts provides services subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Gadgets xperts.co.nz, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Customer’s Data, software and responsibility.
Gadgets xperts is not responsible for user generated content and anything related to software.
While Gadgets xperts will take reasonable precautions during the repair process, we are not responsible or liable for any loss of data, photos, videos, device settings or any other specific user aspects from the Customer’s device. We recommend Customers to backup their device prior to handing it over to us for repair.
- No responsibility taken of any data loss while working on any gadget. Backup all your data before it is booked for a repair.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Gadgets xperts may need to use the Customer’s device and sim card to test the device by making phone calls at the Customer’s expense.
Customer has 2 months after actual repair is completed to collect the device. If device cannot be collected within 2 months, customer must request to extend the date of collection.. If customer fails to collect or notify the staff, Device Expert will recycle or dispose it.
All repairs carry a standard 3 months warranty period except for liquid damaged devices or physical damage device. Its customer’s responsibility to keep the receipt to cover their device
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that warranty will be void if:
(1) the device is subject to physical damage or liquid damage after repair; or
(2) the device is opened by any third party or the Customer after repair; or
(3) there is physical damage to the parts after repair; or
(4) the parts are damaged by any third party or the Customer after repair not related to the original fault and or the parts replaced.
Liquid damage Repairs
Every Not Turning On and Liquid damage repair carries a minimum charge of $25 (for mobile phones), $25 for tablets ) and $30(for laptops & computers) for inspection payable at the start
or end of the work carried out and this is strictly nonrefundable.
Quotes are quoted upfront. However, Gadgets xperts reserves the right to amend or change the quote during the repair process.
There is no future warranty for any fixed liquid damage device.